Lucky Gemstone Recommendation
Gemstones should always be worn according to auspicious Graha (Planet) as per your Kundli (birth-chart). It is believed that the planetary alignment at the time of birth, affects our entire life and all aspects of it. So it is important that we wear only those gemstones which suit us.
For gemstone recommendation, We will need your birth date, birth time, birthplace, currently what you are doing (short introduction of yours), and the questions that you are having. Additionally, you can send photos of you and your palms. We will answer your questions, will give you personalized predictions, and will suggest remedies and recommendation (SOLUTIONS – We will suggest to you which Gemstone / Rudraksha to wear, which lord to worship, Yantras, Pujas, etc.). Get the gemstone prediction for your better luck.
We will help you to find out your lucky gemstone (as per your birth chart).
- Astrological Highlights in your horoscope
- Effects of ascendant, moon sign, etc. planets
- Astrological Analysis of your situation
- Specific Answer to your query
- Astro Advice
- Remedial suggestions like gemstone, yantra, etc.
- Important planetary influence in the near future
You will get 1000% personalized answers and reply on the basis of your birth details.
If you have any queries then you can email us: email@example.com or call on 09825470377 (India) / +91 9825470377 (Out of India) for more information on this. We will give 60 years of experience in seeing your horoscope and guide you properly.
We will reply to you in 48 hours. Once you receive the predictions, if you have any follow-up questions then you can email me back, and accordingly reply will be given to you.
Gemstone Recommendations & Selection
Gemstones are a piece of jewellery that has helped warriors to conquer realms. There are many stories in mythologies (not restricted to Indians but multiple) that bring out the special power of gemstones and their impact on our lives. Gemstones should always be used by the Grah (Planets) which are described in one’s Kundali (Birth-Chart). Since ancient times, it is believed that the planetary alignment at the time of the person’s birth has a lifelong effect and aspects. Thus, it becomes important to get the gemstone prediction that we wish to wear in terms of suitability.
How to Get Lucky Gemstone Recommendation By Date Of Birth?
Finding lucky gemstones according to date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, a short introduction on current working details, photographs, etc are quite useful. This can help a Specialized Astrologer to get your birth-chart details and provide a person with:-
- Astrological highlights of their horoscope.
- Astrological analysis of the current situation.
- Gemstone that suits a person irrespective of birth-chart.
- Gemstone recommendation based on Kundali
For more details on gemstone prediction, contact Bejan Daruwalla’s Astrological Team online (The Best Gemstone Astrologer in India) to get the necessary information and support.
TYPES OF GEMSTONES
Depending upon the factors like quality, purity, effects, costs, etc. Gemstones are classified into two main groups:-
- Precious Gemstones
- Semiprecious Gemstones
Expensive, high quality, superlative featured gemstones belong to this segment. Enriched with the best quality, these gemstones are more effective and carry immense power of spiritual healing and mystical practices. Due to its expensiveness, only a small segment of people uses it as jewelry. Some of the best gemstones are Diamond, Ruby, Blue Sapphire, Emerald, Yellow Sapphire, etc.
The Gemstones under this segment are not very expensive and hence can be used as substitutes for precious stones as mentioned above. They are enriched with the quality and effects virtually similar to that of precious stones and therefore are effective. Some examples of semi-precious stones are Pearl, Hessonite, Cat’s Eye, Turquoise, Coral, Onyx, Amber, Quartz, etc.
Want to excel in life and looking for an expert for gemstone recommendation, contact Bejan Daruwalla’s guided astrologers’ team to find the best gemstone prediction & suggestions.
- ❖ Blue Sapphire “Neelam” – As written in Vedic Astrology, Neelam is governed by planet Saturn whose enemies are Sun, Moon, Mars that rubrics Ruby, Pearl, and Red Coral correspondingly. It concludes, if a person uses Blue Sapphire Gemstone, they should not attire Ruby, Pearl, and Red Coral Gemstones.
- ❖ Ruby “Manik / Manikya” Gemstone – According to Vedic Astrology, Ruby is governed by the planet Sun, whose adversaries are planet Venus And Saturn. Venus and Saturn rule Diamond and Blue Sapphire respectively, thus a person wearing Ruby gemstone should not attire Diamond and Blue Sapphire.
- ❖ Emerald “Panna” Gemstone – As written in Vedic Astrological text, Panna is administered by planet Mercury whose rivals are Moon and Mars. Mars governs Red Coral and Moon Pearl Gemstone respectively. So, if a person attires Panna should not go for Pearl and Red Coral Gemstones.
- ❖ Pearl “Moti” Gemstone – On accounts of Vedic Astrology, it is reigned by Planet Moon whose opponents are Rahu and Ketu respectively. Rahu and Ketu rule over Hessonite and Cat’s Eye Gemstones that concludes that a person attiring Pearl Gemstone should evade Hessonite and Cat’s Eye Gemstones.
- ❖ Red Coral “Moonga” Gemstone – Referring to Vedic Astrological texts, Moonga is ruled by planet Mars whose rivals are Venus, Saturn, Mercury, Rahu, and Ketu respectively. Diamond, Emerald, Blue Sapphire, Hessonite, and Cat’s Eye are administered by these planets respectively. Thus, one should avoid the use of the above gemstones if they attire Moonga gemstone.
- ❖ Yellow Sapphire “Pukhraj” Gemstone – Pukhraj, also known as Yellow Topaz/Sapphire is governed by planet Jupiter as written in our ancient Vedic Astrological typescripts, whose rivals are Venus, Mercury and Saturn one-to-one. Consequently, if a person wears Pukhraj, they should avoid Diamond, Emerald and Blue sapphire Gemstones.
- ❖ Diamond “Heera/Hira” Gemstone – Considering Vedic Astrology, Diamond also known as Solitaire, is governed by the planet Venus whose enemies are Jupiter, Sun, and the Moon planets. This concludes that a person wearing the same should circumvent Yellow Sapphire, and Ruby Gemstones.
- ❖ Hessonite “Gomed” Gemstone – According to Vedic Astrology, Gomed is governed by planet Rahu whose rivals are Sun and Moon planets. Thus, an individual wearing Gomed should not wear Ruby gemstone.
- ❖ Cat’s Eye “Lehsunia” Gemstone – As written in ancient Astrological writings, Lehsunia is governed by planet Ketu whose rivals are planet Moon and Sun. Hence, it is suggested to avoid wearing Pearl gemstone if you wear Lehsunia.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q). What are the methods to select a suitable gemstone?
A). Based on factors like birth date, birthplace, birth time, some practiced methods of finding suitable gemstones are: –
· Strong Planet’s gem method
· Gem donation method
· Fadic number gem method
· Gem of 9th lord method
Q) How to select a gemstone for any person?
A) Selecting a genuine and effective gemstone for a person depends upon multiple factors such as date, day, time of birth, etc. These gemstones are sometimes selected based on the healing powers or problems of any person but it is highly recommended to contact a genuine gemstone Astrologer before selecting any Gemstone.
Q) Are gemstones effective in nature?
A) This is a question of the millennia. The answer is a profound yes but is only effective if they are worn in proper ways as per the advice of a professional gemstone astrologer.
Q) How are Precious stones, semi-precious stones, colourful glass, synthetic stones categorized?
A) As per value and effects: –
· Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald are categorized as Precious Stones.
· Other stones fall into the category of Semi-Precious Stones.
· Colourful Glasses are extremely colorful and opaque crystals.
· Synthetic Stones are lab-manufactured Gemstones.
Q) Which Gemstone is recommended for Good luck?
A) Citrine, also known as the light marker, is recommended to bring good luck. To get optimum results, the gemstones should always be worn as per the advice of an astrologer.
Q) Which Gemstone is prescribed for a better carrier growth?
A) Emerald commonly known as Panna is found correlating to planet Mercury which signifies business, intelligence and education and it supports carrier. To get optimum results, the gemstones should always be worn as per the advice of the best astrologer.
Q) Which Gemstone is suggested to fix family issues?
A) Ruby is the right choice that supports the family’s health and happiness. To get optimum results, the gemstones for family issues should always be worn as per the advice of an astrologer.