Which Rudraksha is best for students?
By Astro Friend Chirag – Blessed Son of Astrologer Bejan Daruwalla
‘Rudraksha’ also knows as tears of Shiva is worn to enhance spiritual growth and its curative properties helps in maintaining physical and mental balance of an individual and acts as shield against negative energies. Rudraksha helps you create an aura of your own making you feel mentally secure like a butterfly in its cocoon.
With increasing burden of education students have started feeling it difficult to cope up with studies and stay calm at the same time.
Sometimes, though giving their best they cannot achieve good grades and this brings down their morale. One of the astrological remedies to this is usage of right beads of Rudraksha.
- The best Rudraksha for students is 4 mukhi, 6 mukhi and Ganesh Rudraksha.
- 4 mukhi has four lines from head to base. It is known for its relationship with divinity of Brahma. Brahma is four headed Lord known for its ingenious and inventive brainpower and hence it helps students to take creative approach in finding solutions to their problems in studies. It widens the perspective of sensibility and basic reasoning.
- Wearing mala of 11 beads of 4 mukhi rudraksha can help student in being active and get rid of idleness and negligence.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha is power cell of intelligent son of Lord Shiva Kaartikey. It increases the determination, sagacity, and grasping capacity. It also prevents malefic effect of Venus.
- I suggest that combination of three Rudraksha beads, one of Ganesha Rudraksha, one of four mukhi and six mukhi can be very beneficial for students who are not being able to score good even after trying their best.
- For the students of the age group of 6 to 16, I advise to wear the combination called ‘Saraswati Bandh’ which included two beads of 4 mukhi and one bead of 6 mukhi. This is the best combination for improving concentration and consistency in studies. It also brings you both, luck and confidence.
- For students who are nervous, anxious and have issues of wavering thoughts should also try wearing Panchmukhi Rudraksha.
- It is advisable for students to wear any Rudraksha beads in red thread.
- I would also suggest you to condition your Rudrakshas beads, by immersing it in pure ghee for 24 hours and full fat milk for 24 hours before wearing it.